Archive

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Awakening

Have you ever been in a life-rut? I've been in one for a while now. I actually feel like a deer in headlights sometimes, just standing still. Lately I've been wanting to shake things up so I can finally realize that I'm alive and life is going by quickly. I'm wanting to make a new tradition of waking up at 6:30am on Sunday mornings to watch Hope Island and then go for a walk/jog/run. I've been thinking of this since staying up after Blogathon to watch my shows and go for a coffee at the local shop. The air that morning was amazing - crisp but warm. The only problem with that is the fact that I'm a night owl. I rarely want to go to bed before 2am. This feeling doubles on Friday and Saturday nights because I know I can sleep in the next morning no matter if I'm working or not.

Have you ever done anything like that? Change things up a little to enjoy living more? Did it change the way you see life?

No comments:

Post a Comment