Archive

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I Was Doing So Well, Too

I have myself a flu. Yuck. At least I haven't been sick in ages, right? The only thing that's pissing me off about it is it's timing. I have to hand in a paper on Friday. This flu's been making me all jello-legged and not in the mood to write for the past week and a half, so I haven't written anything until today. I've read all the books and articles, I just can't seem to get anything that I could be proud of down on paper. Hopefully Thursday will treat me good and I'll be able to get at least something done. At least there's other assignments I have coming up to bump my grade up.

In other news, I think I have a cavity in one of my top teeth. The tooth doesn't hurt, I just feel unhappiness in the gum between. I'm going to have to have that looked at.

Okay, off to bed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment