Archive

Saturday, October 2, 2004

Happy October!

Happy Halloween month everyone! I'm super pumped the calendar's turned over to my favorite month and now all I have to do is wait for the big day. As I do every October, I bought a few Halloween desserts and crafts magazines. I read a piece on how to make meringue ghosts - so cute!

I've been running my bum off lately. School, study, read the text, school, and it goes on. I can't believe I'm actually getting close to midterms! I think I only have one, though. The other two classes have written assignments. Because I'm walking around campus and to and from bus stops, I've lost a few pounds. I'm going to try to get in the habit of taking a run after school to boost my metabolism as well. We'll see if I actually get off my butt to do that.

Dad's been in Columbia for the past week and a half. All his business meetings seem to have gone well. I'll be glad when he gets home on Monday, though. I miss that crazy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment