Archive

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

To Join or Not To Join

I'm on the verge of deciding to join the Eastern Star. My Grandmother's a member and I've heard so many good things about the organization from her. I've also heard some not so good things from websites and comments from people. A couple of the ladies are coming over today to chat with me. I'm glad I'll be able to ask all my questions and really get a sense of what it's all about.

In other news, I'm bogged down with papers to write. In my criminology class, the teacher is allowing us to write about anything that's related to the field so I'm thinking of either sentencing or preventative programs. I also have to write a 300 to 500 word shpeal about why I want to be in the Criminal Justice degree program to finish off my application. Then I can take fun courses on forensics without having to take years of bio and chem. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment