Archive

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Name Meanings

I was just over at Sugarie.com and found out the girl who runs the site is almost my twin. I'm a tracy,she's a tracy; I'm 5'1",she's 5'1"; I have brown eyes, so does she; I have french in my blood, so does she and our piercings are almost identical. Our shoe size is even the same. Freaky.

Anywho... Tracy has the meaning of 'Tracy' on her website, and it's a very acurate description (of me, anyway):

Tracy- Greek "Unmastered; wild"

Your first name of Tracy has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change. This name does not give you great ambitions, vision, or imagination. It frustrates the expression of your softer, feminine qualities in that you find it difficult to express the depth of your feelings for those you love. It limits you to practical matters of the day, filling your life with detailed routine, hard work, and monotony.

No comments:

Post a Comment