Archive

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Look - I'm a kitty!

Meow! +o)

I'm feeling very feline today. I want to curl up in front of the window, watch the rain and nap intermittently. Psych class seemed to fly by today. Lots of interesting things learned. Teach reminded us that we have an exam next class. Eeeps! Better do a bit of reviewing. I think I'm doing well, though. I got a good grade on the quiz he had the other week, so I'm not going to stress about this.

A funny thing happened to me on the way to class....

I woke up yesterday morning thinking Dad was going to drive me to the uni after he dropped his business comrade off at the airport. Unfortunately, the gentleman's flight was cancelled due to the ice and they had to go to Vancouver to fly the guy out. I said it was no problem, that I'd take the bus to school. So, I fly out to the uni, slipping and sliding all the way. When I finally make it to class I find a 'class cancellation' notice on the door. HA! Just my luck. And it would have to be a day I didn't want to get out of bed, too. I got a lot done, though, which was great. Caught up on a bunch of English and wrote 2/3 of my Phys. Ed. paper. Good things come out of bad situations +o)

I REALLY want this BADLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment