Archive

Monday, January 26, 2004

Home Computing

Somehow I can't access my site via my home computer. For reasons unbeknownst to me, it keeps giving me a gateway timeout error. So, here I am, at school, figuring things out. Is it working for you? Anything weird happening?

Got my student loan grant in on Friday. Cashed it for the weekend. Bought a couple Spongebob notebooks, a hair straightener, a body fat calculator (which I'm taking back since it's in kgs and meters and I want one in lbs and feet), and a pair of grey velvety pants. The pants were marked down from $35 to $20 but it didn't have a button so I asked what could be done. The cashier told me she'd take 25% off. That sounded good to me, so we started ringing them through. The girl couldn't seem to ring them in at $15, so she inquired about the price. We found out they were marked down, again, to $10. She still gave me the 25% off, so they came to $7.50! I'm super happy. I just have to find a cool button now. Sweet. +o)

Tomorrow's my birthday and, happily enough, I don't have class. YaY for great class registration on my part! ,o)

No comments:

Post a Comment