Archive

Sunday, October 19, 2003

*cough cough* Fall Flu

What a week! The night after my HMV interview I couldn't sleep. I finally cought some zzz on the couch from 10am until noon, thank God, and the day after I woke up with the beginings of a cold. I've been battling it since, and as usual, it's all in the nose. In a moment of conciousness today I wondered what I would rather have: a) a stuffed up head for 3 days straight but a body that didn't feel run down -or- b) a fatigued body where it's all on the chest and a clear head? Hmm... I still have no answer.

Whenever I have a cold or flu I become a baby again. I want my blankie, I want my teddy (this time MrTiger), and I want gingerale. I remember, as a child of 10 or so, I would go down to the local Shoppers Drug Mart and pick up big, green glass bottles of Canada Dry gingerale. It was such a treat. I'd save my money and go down when I had enough. I wish they still made glass bottles of gingerale.

I bought the new John Mayer disc, "heavier things" and have played it at least 12 times in a row. That boy's got talent. I love the lyrical content. Speaking of talent, I also picked up Billy Talent. Another disc I can listen to all the way through. +o)

No comments:

Post a Comment