Archive

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Stuff

So, we haven't had an oven in a couple weeks. It's broke. By the time it's fixed it'll have been about a month since we were able to use it last. Arg... Oh, and that's if what they think is wrong is actually what's broken. +o(

I had a big bacon classic without the bun at Wendy's for dinner. Yum Yum. I'm sad, though, that the bacon mushroom melt is gone. I loved that burger!

I've lost a couple lbs so far, trying my best to keep my carbs low. I'm actually quite happy about this whole low carb thing, since I get to eat my favorite meal, bacon and eggs, all the time. I'm sure I'll be even happier when we get to make more meaty things in the oven once it's fixed. I'm dying for a good steak.

I ran into Blockbuster tonight to rent Undercover Brother and came out with 3 others under my arm as well. Nightstalker wasn't the best, I popped popcorn while it was playing and it didn't bother me that I missed those 5 or 10 minutes. Undercover Brother was fantastic - again. I loved that film so much. Saw it in the theatre and had to see it again. I'd buy it and watch it 20 times over. Mom watched Identity with me. We both enjoyed that one. House of 1000 Corpses is last and we'll be watching that one tomorrow.

MrTiger is inspiring me to be crafty. I want to make him a little track suit. A little hoodie and a pair of sweat pants with a tail hole. +o)

No comments:

Post a Comment