Archive

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Running of the Beagleys

You've heard of the Running of the Bulls in Spain? This week was the Running of the Beagley's here in Mission - lol! This past week my family and I have reactivated our Costco membership, Mom bought her hearing aids and ordered her new glasses, I bought a hoodie, the Quinoa 365 cookbook, Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs, and a vacuum I'd been eying at Canadian Tire. Today I found a better vacuum at Zellers, and since Mom used my new vacuum's box to deliver gifts, it looks like I'm going to have to Craigslist the Cdn Tire vac instead of simply returning it. I also found a 3" memory foam thing for my bed at Zellers - $80, down from $185! I'm going to go collapse into it because tomorrow we're scheduled to pick up the other vacuum as well as look for a swivel rocker/recliner. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment