Archive

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Has Sprung and I'm Out of School!

New template for a new season! My nose is as itchy as hell, but I see more sunshine, so it's all good ,o)

Since my last post: Last half of the ABT program, gastro-intestinal issues, murderous tendencies, relief, photocopying, frustration, cat fur, Shirley Temples, routine, Lilian Jackson Braun, more purging of 'stuff', missing my ladies, and soon Knit Nights.

UFV's Applied Business Technology program is one intense mofo, that's for sure. I have no idea how people get 100% on all their assignments, or hold down a job at the same time. Maybe I'm of the weaker variety, who knows? All I know is that I've survived it and not too shabbily, either. Now I'm just applying for jobs, brainstorming home-based-business ideas, and trying to get through the rest of boxes in the basement. Keep your fingers crossed for me! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment