Archive

Friday, June 3, 2005

Yay and Ugh

YAY: I've been wanting to upgrade my camera for some time now. Mom and Dad both said they'd buy my original camera if I get a new one. I'd give it to them free of charge, but at the moment being a starving student I'll take that deal. I've been researching what would suit me best and decided on a Konica Minolta DiMage E50. It's 5 megapixels, has 3mp optical zoom, 4mp digital zoom, and has a 2.5 inch display. After socking money away this past little while I bought it tonight at WalMart. It was $386, but after opening it up I found a $50 rebate inside!

UGH: Yesterday and today I've been exhausted right down to my bones. This afternoon I started getting that pre-flu jittery feeling and sore throat. I've been coughing all evening and my throat doesn't seem to be getting any better. I'm not looking forward to the flu, but now with my new camera I can document every second of it ,o)

xo
+o)

No comments:

Post a Comment