Archive

Monday, March 21, 2005

Happy Birthday, Mom!

It's my Mom's birthday on March 23 and in celebration I've been working to get my Windows desktop cleared off so she can have it. I was about to fdisk and format it, but it seems that win xp doesn't like that sort of thing, so I'm going to just delete my old files and give it to her. We can figure out how to install a fresh copy of xp later.

Well, I've made it from 162lbs down to 151lbs. I'm excited and happy. All of this weight loss from simply eating healthier - for instance having a yogourt instead of a mini bag of chips.

The guy from the cell phone place didn't call me back until few days after the weekend. Said he wasn't ignoring me, he'd just been away all weekend, but didn't mention anything about rescheduling. I guess that's a fruitless avenue. Oh well, his loss. ,o)

xo
+o)

No comments:

Post a Comment