Archive

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Whew!

It was H-O-T today! Even though it was super hot I jumped on the treadmill and walked for 25 minutes. I wasn't at full speed; I thought I'd over-heat if I pushed myself too much, so I was walking half a mile slower. Jumped into a shower after that, and with it being so hot the cool water was fantastic!

I was at the mall the other day buying mom a prezzie and wandered into The Body Shop. Every time I step foot in that store I want to spend hours inside - it smells so bloody good! I sniffed their oils which reminded me I had some tucked away at home. That night I dug out my bottle of Jasmine and slathered myself. I could sniff that scent all day. Yum yum. While I was at the mall I also popped into Claire's and picked up Happy Bunny's "You're lips are kinda UCKY" lip balm - so cute! And for a couple of bucks, how can you go wrong!?

I spent a bit of time today posting some more auctions at ebay. I have a box full of stuff I have to photograph and post still. Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be clutter-free. That would be a good feeling. I'm hell-bent to clean up my life. It seems I've let things get a bit messy all around: I've let my weight get out of hand and I'm just starting to pull in the reigns there, I'm going to try to get a loan to get my debt in order, and I'm creating more space to live thanks to ebay. I should be able to start school and not worry as much as I have in the past. Things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment