Archive

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Introducing the NEW Mew.nu!

YaY! I'm so excited with this new design it's almost sick. Kitties everywhere! Here's the new stuff:

- The title of the post is a permanent link. So now if you want to quote me, or thought I said something of interest, you can link directly to that particular post.

- 'Past Posts' includes the last 10 posts I've written (in case I get wordy and it's a fairly long scroll to the next post).

- I've posted an image link for those who'd like to link me.

- The photolog and index. I come across so many sweet kitty photos during my time on the net and I wanted to share them all with you. They will always link to the original which is normally larger than the thumbnail on the front page. They'll be updated at random, so check back often to see what's new. If, however, you miss a new photo I'll be setting up the photolog index by date (newest first) so you'll be able to catch up.

I do, however, have a few things still to fix up (like the photolog index, and the guestmap). That should be finished and posted by week's end. If you want to see anything specific, such as a list of my favorite books or movies or toilet papers, feel free to write and let me know.

Once again, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment