Archive

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Educational Daydreams

Back to dreaming about going to NYU. Found new info out on nyu.edu about Canadian undergrads. Funny thing, though, last time I looked all I found was information on international students, and the write ups became confusing, it didn't sound like they were talking about North American students, etc... I'm glad I've found out that it's possible for a Canadian undergrad to get grants and financial aid for use at American universities. Last time I wasn't left with hope. It's a big sigh of relief for me to know there is. The wonderful thing about all this is that I'm in time to get an appointment with a counselor at UCFV to map out what I should take to get into NYU. I know I have to take a math course to refresh my memory before I start the mandatory stats class.

I won the "Old Country Roses" vase auction +o) Mom's going to love it. Now I just have to think of what to get Dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment