Archive

Monday, October 27, 2003

What Have I Got Myself Into?

Long story, this one. I'll try to keep it short, though...

I got the dreaded "I've got some bad news" call from HMV the other day. I didn't make the cut. No workies for me. As I sat on the couch telling my woes to my stuffed tiger I decided he needed a cute little velour track suit. After thinking how sweet that would be, I decided to make myself a matching track suit. After even more thinking, and deciding that I'll never find gainful employment outside so I better do something on my own, I decided to start an activewear clothing line. I mentioned this in my SG journal that night and by the next day I had a couple people commenting that they'd want a set if I made them.

I want to do this. Actually, I really want to do this. I'm trying to come up with a logo I can put on them as we speak. Another thing I'm looking into is what I should charge, and shipping prices.

GAK! Looks like I'm going to be busy this winter! +o)

No comments:

Post a Comment