Archive

Sunday, August 10, 2003

ARG...

So much frustration. The real estate market is hot in our neighborhood these days, but because dad might sell something we can't sell our house. Mom hates cleaning it. I hate cleaning it. Dad wants something bigger. WTF?! He says we'll know if the big machine's going to sell in 4-8 weeks, but he's been saying that for the longest time. It just frustrates me that we could sell now and make 100 grand, but no.

As for Mom, we found out the knife-like pains from her shoulder to her hip on the right side of her body is actually plurisy. Basically, the moisture from between the two walls of skin surrounding her lungs has dried up and are rubbing together. Since she's on meds to take the pain away she feels better, since she feels better she's not getting the rest that's stressed in the write up about the disease.

I know I shouldn't let these things bother me, but it's so frustrating watching people be so boldly stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment