Archive

Friday, January 7, 2011

What the Future Holds

Happy end-of-the-first-week-of-2011! I've been thinking a lot about what I've accomplished in 2010 and what I want to accomplish in 2011. I think I've finally finished going through the tough stuff; found out I'm bipolar and found a medication that makes me feel like I did 15 years ago when I was free of all this crap. I don't have that deer-in-headlights feeling and am getting a shit-tonne of stuff completed. For example, in the last couple days I've been cleaning out my closet (donating some stuff and organizing the rest) and taking down the old journey-rigged closet bar/shelf contraption. Tomorrow I'm going to put up the new closet organizer and finally have everything neat and tidy - YAY! What I want to focus on in 2011 is relaxing and restorative things. Like, say, I've always wanted to knit a sock. A pair would work better, but for now we'll keep expectations low and go for just one, single sock. I'd also like to take a belly dancing class, or at least something that's social and fun. Lastly, I'd like to finally get the basement cleared out so I can set up my make-shift photo studio.

So, what about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment