Archive

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

I've found a place in Bellingham that does gel nails for $15 per fill - normally I pay $40-50! Normally I try to stretch it and only get one fill a month. At $15 per fill I can get two fills and STILL be saving money! I'm so excited about this. I can't wait to see how it turns out tomorrow. Cross your finger(nails) that it'll be worth it!

February is going to be an exciting month, too. The last payment (before a $0 balance) on my HBC card is coming up - YaY! One less thing to pay each month. I like the sound of that, but I'm going to put the money that would have gone to my HBC account on my Sears card. Not as exciting as paying something off, but knowing the Sears card will get paid off quicker since I'll be able to put more money towards it is a happy thing. Yay =D

No comments:

Post a Comment