Archive

Sunday, January 8, 2006

Onward and Upward

A few weeks ago I started an additional medication and since then I've been feeling better and better. It's like I've been living in a heavy fog for the last 5 years and it's finally disapating. Since the clearing of said fog I've been getting a lot done around here. It also helps that my parents gave me the space under the stairs to store the things I want to keep, but don't want under my feet all the time. I'm putting almost everything in there at the moment so that when everything is stored and I give my room a good cleaning I can add back what I want without over-filling it. I've already put a bin of clothes that I like but are too small for me at the moment, as well as all the stuffed animals and trinkets I've ammassed over the years, and the 481 squares I need to stitch together for Blankets4Canada. I have a pile of magazines I need to go through and rip out the articles and recipes I want to keep.

Once everything unnecessary is out of my room I want to buy this bookshelf (and possibly an additional 2' bookshelf of the same brand), put some glass doors on them (preferably smoked glass) and put all my books, dvds, vhs tapes and my remaining cds in there. I'd also like to get a loft bed and put the desk attachment in there as well. I just don't want to use up all that space. I don't want to get a twin loft bed simply because I'd have to buy all my bedding again. I could, however, buy a sofa bed that has a double sized pull out in it? Meh, I'm torn on that one.

All I know is that I need organization and I need it bad. I'll get there soon enough. +o)

No comments:

Post a Comment