Archive

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Trying

Things haven't been going well for my cousin since he moved into his new appartment. Not even two weeks there and his girlfriend leaves him. Not -for- another man, oh no, she was already dating this guy before she ended things with my cousin! What a childish woman she is for pulling this high-school crap.

In other news, my Mom joined the local rec center's "water wellness" class to help get her muscle tone back. I'm wanting to take a couple of fitness classes there, too. One of the classes starts at 9:15am which might be difficult for me since I'm more of a night owl/later morning kind of gal. I could take these classes at 7pm, but I find by that time I'm ready for my tv shows and some couch time. I did notice that their "loonie swim" (swim for a dollar) happens every weekday from 3-4:30pm so I might get myself into the habit of going then and when I'm feeling like taking more fitness on adding classes at that time. I just have to find a bathing suit first. Ebay here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment