Archive

Monday, September 19, 2005

Insomnia

Another night of insomnia. A couple of weeks ago it was because I couldn't stop thinking of all the things I needed to fix up. Now that my finances are looked after I have a huge sense of fixing up my environment - finishing cleaning out my room and closet, and getting rid of things that I don't want anymore. So here I sit at 3 in the morning. I'm trying to stay up all night so that I can get my sleeping schedule back to normal. Hopefully I will crash tomorrow night and get back to waking up in the morning and not the afternoon.

Lately I've been wanting to redecorate my life in organization and elegance. I want to become a woman and not just an adult. I also want to live with only the things that mean the most to me. Cleaning out 75% of all that I've collected over the years has been tough, though. Everything has a memory attached, and some are things that people have given me that I think I should keep 'just because.' I'm a little nervous about cleaning out my closet. So much in there that I never wear along side boxes of storage items I haven't even thought of in years.

Once I actually start on my closet I'm going to invest in closet organizers. Put everything in its place. I'm a sweater nut, so I'm definitely going to put in a lot of shelving (preferably the white wire type). I'm also budgeting some money for that loft bed with the desk attachment at ikea. That'll save major space, plus give me a larger desk area so I can have both my computer AND a notebook on the desk at one time. Ahhh money, money, money, plans, plans, plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment