Archive

Saturday, August 6, 2005

Tired Tiger

Tired Tiger
Tired Tiger,
originally uploaded by hellkitty.
I've been an animal lover all my life, espcially those in the cat family. I've also loved stuffed animals all my life. This is my personal mascot Tiger, or Tig for short. He's not much of an early riser, as you can see. He came into my life a few years back. My Mom had to get a cortizone shot for her hips (she has a bit of Bercitous -spelling on that?-) and I came along to make sure she was alright. I was twiddling my fingers in the waiting room so I got up and started walking around the lobby of the hospital. The moment I looked at the mints counter I was hooked. Who was staring back at me? Tig. I couldn't resist his big brown eyes and his little shy smile. I took him home and he's been my peersonal mascot ever since. I'm contemplating making him a tshirt that says, Study Buddy. I don't know how I'd've made it through some of the classes I've taken without being able to bounce ideas off him +o)

No comments:

Post a Comment