Archive

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Amazin'

I took my Ativan today and after I fought the urge to nap, I realized that it takes my anxiety and fear of life away. I haven't felt like this in years. So now I'm thinking that maybe Paxil isn't the most appropriate medication for me? Maybe I need an anti-anxiety rather than an anti-depressant? I have to make an appointment with my doc tomorrow anyway (I forgot to mention I was running low on my prescriptions when I was there getting the Ativan) so when the appointment comes I'm going to have a sit-down with him and hash this all out. Maybe by new years I'll have all this crap sorted out? Cross your fingers for me! +o)

In other news... I watched the bio on Mariah Carrey this evening and now I want to be a diva. I can leave my plans for world domination til after I achieve diva status, right? ,o)

No comments:

Post a Comment