Archive

Monday, July 11, 2005

I'm Pumped!

It came to me like a lightning bolt - the happy medium I've been searching for. Remember how I've been saying should I take a semester off school and make some money or go to school and build more debt? I figured it out. What I'm going to do is take one class (the only one I'm not waitlisted for at the moment) and also build a ebay/tshirt business. Tshirts can be made cheaply, and they don't take up all my time making either. Tada!

I've been getting a bit jittery and all-around wacked out about what I should do and I figure it would be great to keep at school so I don't get out of the habit of how to write accademically, etc... while at the same time it gives me almost a break where I have time to sort my living space out and really do a good gutting. I'll be able to do everything I've been wanting to do at the same time. I'm so happy to have found a solution!

Cross your fingers that the tshirts become profitable. I'm not looking for a million bucks a month, just enough so I'm never caught short. I'm thinking of building a website for the shop. What sounds better... hellkittens.com (Hellkitten's Clothing and Collectables)? strangelogik.com (StrangeLogik Clothing and Collectables)? rubypeculiars.com (Ruby Peculiar's Odds & Ends)? ThisNThat.com? Any other suggestions?

xo
+o)

No comments:

Post a Comment