Archive

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Don't Panic

I lost my head and went a little overboard in the post before last. No, I'm not going on Atkins (thank God!). I was just not in the mood to handle 'fat' comments and received one that evening that sent me into a tailspin. I know she wants the best for me, but when my mother goes on about how I'm getting fatter by the day (which I'm not) it really brings me down. So much that I end up eating for comfort and that makes losing weight very difficult. I am, however, going to start listing what I eat in my fitday account. I'll keep track of everything and try not to eat too much. I also found an article that talks about weightloss and body type. Since I'm a 'spoon' (I hold weight in my hips/butt/thigh area) they say skipping rope is the best way to drop weight and not gain muscle in those areas. I bought a skipping rope the other day, and once those kids finally aren't our problem anymore I'll be skipping on the back deck.

xo
+o)

No comments:

Post a Comment