Archive

Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Decorating Dilemma

I've been thinking about better organizing my books and such. Even when the shelves are tidy they look messy. I popped over to the Ikea website and found that the best idea for me would be to buy some wardrobes with lots of shelving in them. This started a redecorating frenzy in me that I haven't been able to quell. A month or so ago I was pawing the paint department at Canadian Tire and found a beautiful paint chip in Debbie Travis's line that I fell in love with. Thinking that I'll have to fill the holes that would be left from the wall shelves I have up and touch them up with my current color, I'm wondering if I should repaint the entire room with the Debbie Travis color and add the wardrobes or just putty the holes and put the wardrobes in? If I go with the Debbie Travis color I would then do a total redecoration for best use of space. I would sell the desk I'm using now and buy a double-size loft bed with a desk addition underneith, a comforter/blanket to match the new room color, the wardrobes, and sell my current tv stand to buy one that matches my other furnature. Hmmm... What to do? What to do?

xo
+o)

No comments:

Post a Comment