Archive

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Pearl Jam in Canada



My favorite guy is coming to Vancouver to play a show at GM Place on September 2. I'm thinking of getting two tickets for my pop and I. He's always liked Eddie and the gang, and it's a great experience to see them live. Last time I saw them the whole stadium was singing along to every song. It was awesome to say the least. Plus, the next day is Dad's birthday, so it's perfect timing. I just wonder if he'd be interested in going or would rather enjoy the boys from the comfort of his recliner? Hmm...

All in all, I'm going. I'd hate to go alone, but I'm not going to drag someone who doesn't want to go. Maybe I should check out the forums on PJs website? Maybe there are some PJers going to the show here?

xo
+o)

No comments:

Post a Comment