Archive

Thursday, March 10, 2005

9 O'Clock Aready?!

I'm amazed at how fast the time flew by today. I can't believe it's 9pm already. Yeesh.

Speaking of yesh, another member of the eastern star called me yesterday but I wasn't home so she left a message. Unfortunately, I couldn't call her back last night because we had gone out for dinner and then off to my cousin's until 10:30, so I returned her call this morning. I like the eastern star, but I don't like its effect on my parents. My family is begining to speak like I should make eastern star more important than school. It was mentioned that since I didn't call the lady back last night, I have embarrassed them. Maybe I'm too busy to be part of this organization? Maybe I should cancel my membership?

xo
+o)

No comments:

Post a Comment