Archive

Monday, February 21, 2005

If It's Not One Thing, It's Another

I've been so busy these days. Or at least so it seems to me. Between studying for midterms, spring cleaning, and switching my stuff from my old computer to my new ibook I never seem to have enough time. I did, however, make a batch of white chocolate skor bar bit blondies this evening. The recipe called for 1 cup of chocolate, but after baking them and munching I think a cup is a bit too much. I'll make another batch soon with only a 1/2 cup and see how that goes.

I was initiated into the local Eastern Star chapter on Thursday night. It was great. My Grandmother was there and everyone loved her. We were a hit ,o) I was invited to her chapter this coming Thursday. Her chapter is much larger, so it'll be interesting to see.

xo
+o)

No comments:

Post a Comment