Archive

Sunday, January 2, 2005

Purge & Antiquing

I've just put all the clothing that was given to me to sell in piles acording to size and now I'm going to sell them as cheap lots on ebay. This feels so great. I've also mentioned in my item descriptions that if they don't sell, they're going to charity and in 30 days if they haven't sold, out they go!

Gawd this is liberating! I don't want to keep anything I don't use or which doesn't have sentimental value. My new motto is "Out it goes!" and boy are things flying +o)

I'm going to take some of my "hard earned" money and buy a little electronic scale so I can post the actual shipping costs instead of posting what I think it'll be and then having to pay more when I get to the post office. I'm smart with a capitol MART ,o)

Awww I bought the cutest little framed picture the other night for $2.50 at the antique shop in Lynden, WA. The frame is painted gold and inside there is white matting around a little cherub angle pin. On the matting it reads,

For He shall give his angels
charge over you, to keep you
in all your ways.
Psalm 91:11

How sweet, eh? Okay, back to bulking up my ebay shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment