Archive

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Happy Christmas Week!

I'm finally on Christmas break - YAY! After my last exam on Saturday, Mom asked me if I could help her with the last bit of work in the shop. There wasn't much, we blasted it all off Monday and half of today (Tuesday). I spent the rest of the day cleaning and tidying up. During this last semester in school my room had become a huge wasteland of disorganized do-dads and I wanted to be able to see a bit of floor before Christmas holidays. Tomorrow I'm going with my parents to pick Grandmama up and then we're heading back, having dinner out and going to my aunt's to exchange gifts and such. Should be lots of fun. Thursday I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera at the theater - I can't wait! I loved the play; I hope the movie is just as good.

Three weeks ago I went to my doctor for prescription refills and also told him about the crazy amount of hair I'd been losing. He asked me a few questions and said that it sounds like iron deficiency, recomending that I take 1 to 2 tablets each day. I have been and I'm amazed at the difference it's made! Instead of washing my hair and having handfulls come out, there's only 5 or 10 that come out now. WOW!

Well, off to bed for now. Have a good Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment