Archive

Friday, July 23, 2004

Lots of Little Things

Since I had today off and will have Friday off as well, my life has been filled with lots of little things that need attention. Ebay is coming along well - 9 people watching my auctions. Unfortunately no bids as of yet, but there's still 4 out of the 5 days to go.

I'm less than 20 pages from the end of Chamber of Secrets. Tomorrow I'll be able to start on the third installment of the Harry Potter series. YaY! Can't wait to get into it! I have to say, the Mandrakes were funny in the movie but even more so in the book.

I've begun counting calories *shudder* Actually, it's not that bad. I've been using fitday.com to track my intake. I've decided to do the low fat/fat free thing until school starts and see what happens by then. Normally I eat a little over 2000 calories per day. Today I knocked it back to just over 1500 calories. While jotting all my foods down I found I get hungry around every two hours or so. Having low fat and fat free snacks in the house helps. I tend to crack open a Danone Silhouette which is fat free and super tasty. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment